I have lectured graduate, undergraduate and e-learning courses in
- Game Theory
- Operations Research
- Probability & Statistics
Below is an indicative list of textbooks that I have used
- Game Theory: M. Osborne, A. Rubinstein, “A Course in Game Theory”. M. Maschler, E. Solan, S. Zamir, “Game Theory”. G. Owen, “Game Theory”.
- Dynamic Programming: S. Ross, “Introduction to Stochastic Dynamic Programming”.
- Probability: P. Hoel, S. Port, C. Stone, “Introduction to Probability Theory”.
- Probability Theory: R. Durrett, “Probability: Theory and Examples”.
- Stochastic Processes: V. Kukarni, “Modeling and Analysis of Stochastic Systems”.
- Simulation: S. Ross, “Simulation”.
In German or in Greek
- Functional Analysis (in German): D. Werner, “Funktionalanalysis”.
- Linear Evolution Equations (in German): K.-J. Engel & R. Nagel, “One-Parameter Semigroups for Linear Evolution Equations”
- Game Theory (in Greek): C. Melolidakis, “Game Theory: Mathematical Models of Conflict and Cooperation”.
- Queueing Theory (in Greek): A. Economou, D. Fakinos, “Introduction to Operations Research”.
You may find my teaching statement here.