- Game theory: equilibrium concepts, oligopolies, 2-stage games.
- Blockchains: cryptoeconomics, incentives.
- Revenue management: pricing, unimodality conditions, comparative statics.
- Strategic behavior: voting systems, queues.
- V. Buterin, D. Reijsbergen, S. Leonardos & G. Piliouras, Incentives in Ethereum’s Hybrid Casper Protocol, Proceedings of the IEEE – International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC), forthcoming. [arxiv]
- S. Leonardos, D. Reijsbergen, G. Piliouras, Weighted Voting on the Blockchain: Improving Consensus in Proof of Stake Protocols, Proceedings of the IEEE – ICBC, forthcoming. [arxiv]
- N. Leonardos, S. Leonardos & G. Piliouras, Oceanic Games: Centralization Risks and Incentives in Blockchain Mining, International Conference on Mathematical Research for Blockchain Economy, forthcoming. [arxiv]
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Endogenizing the cost parameter in Cournot oligopoly, International Game Theory Review, forthcoming. [arxiv]
- S. Leonardos & C. Koki, Political Indicators in Germany and Greece: Evolving Political Systems, Distinct Paths and a Mutual Future. German-Greek Yearbook of Political Economy vol.2 (invited), forthcoming. [pdf]
- S. Leonardos & C. Koki, Coalitions & Voting Power in the Greek Parliament of 2012: A Case Study, Homo Oeconomicus, (2019). [journal]
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, On the commitment value and commitment optimal strategies in bimatrix games, International Game Theory Review, (2018). [journal]
- C. Koki, S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Comparative Statics via Stochastic Orderings in a Two-Echelon Market with Upstream Demand Uncertainty, AIRO Springer Series, (2019). [book chapter]
- C. Koki, S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Measuring Market Performance with Stochastic Demand: Price of Anarchy and Price of Uncertainty, LNCS/LNAI Springer Series, (2018). [book chapter]
- S. Leonardos, D. Reijsbergen & G. Piliouras, PRESTO: A Systematic Framework for Blockchain Consensus Protocols, [working paper]
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, A Class of Distributions for Linear Demand Markets, Naval Research Logistics, review and resubmit. [arxiv]
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Monopoly Pricing in a Vertical Market with Upstream Demand Uncertainty, working paper. [arxiv]
- Y. Dimitrakopoulos, A. Economou and S. Leonardos, Strategic customer behavior in a queueing system with alternating information structure, [working paper 1], [working paper 2].
- J. Freixas & S. Leonardos, Some impossibility results on power indices, work in progress.
You may find my research statement here.