- Game theory: equilibrium concepts, oligopolies, 2-stage games.
- Revenue management: pricing, unimodality conditions, comparative statics.
- Strategic behavior: voting systems, queues.
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, On the commitment value and commitment optimal strategies in bimatrix games, International Game Theory Review, (2018). [arxiv], [journal]
- C. Koki, S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Comparative Statics via Stochastic Orderings in a Two-Echelon Market with Upstream Demand Uncertainty, AIRO Springer Series, forthcoming. [pdf]
- C. Koki, S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Measuring Market Performance with Stochastic Demand: Price of Anarchy and Price of Uncertainty, LNCS/LNAI Springer Series, forthcoming. [pdf]
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Endogenizing the cost parameter in Cournot oligopoly, International Game Theory Review, under revision. [arxiv]
- S. Leonardos & C. Koki, The Greek Parliament of 2012: Coalitions, Incentives & Power Indices in Context, Homo Oeconomicus, under revision. [arxiv]
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Selling to Cournot oligopolists: pricing under uncertainty & generalized mean residual life, under submission. [arxiv]
- S. Leonardos & C. Melolidakis, Fixed Points of the Mean Residual Life Function“, under submission. [arxiv]
- Y. Dimitrakopoulos, A. Economou and S. Leonardos, Strategic customer behavior in a queueing system alternating between peak and off-peak periods, [working paper 1], [working paper 2].
- J. Freixas & S. Leonardos, Some impossibility results on power indices, work in progress.
You may find my research statement here.