Here is a list of my talks at International Conferences or Workshops
- 2018. CRETE, 17th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics (invited).
- 2018. OLIGO, 6th Workshop in Piraeus.
- 2018. MCDA, 12th Multicriteria Decision Aid Meeting.
- 2017. Stony Brook University, the 28th International Conference on Game Theory (contributed).
- 2017. Technion, The 9th annual conference of the Israeli chapter of the Game Theory Society.
- 2017. SDSU (South Dakota State University), Brookings USA (invited).
- 2016. GAMES 2016, Maastricht, Netherlands.
- 2016. GTM10, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 2016. SING12, Odense, Denmark (contributed).
- 2015. Excellence II, Athens University, Greece (invited).
- 2015. M3ST, Kalamata, Greece (contributed).
Here are some of my slides
- Pricing under demand uncertainty [slides], [slides].
- Commitment games [slides], [slides extended].
- Cournot competition [slides].
And a list of my recent activities
- 2018. Fifth EPICENTER Spring Course on Epistemic Game Theory.
- 2018. Graduate Course on “Design & Analysis of Algorithms”, by Evangelos Markakis at AUEB. Grade: 9.5/10 (ranked first).
- 2017. Coursera: Specialization on Algorithms by T. Roughgarden, Stanford. Grade: 100%.
- 2017. Lake Como School of Advanced Studies: Contibuted participation: Summer school in “Game theory and Voting Systems”.
- 2017. Koç Üniversitesi: Research Visit at the College of Engineering
- 2016–2017 Special Account for Research Grants, University of Athens
- Travel grants: Stony Brook (2017), SING12 (2016)
- 2014–2015 Excellence II, European Social Fund for Research
Research program: ”Optimization of stochastic systems under partial information”