Here is a list of my talks at International Conferences or Workshops
- MARBLE2019, Mathematical Research on Blockchain Economy
- IEEE-ICBC, IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Seoul, South Korea.
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Informatics, Cryptogaphy Group (invited).
- CRETE, 18th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics (invited).
- CRETE, 17th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics (invited).
- OLIGO, 6th Workshop in Piraeus.
- MCDA, 12th Multicriteria Decision Aid Meeting.
- Stony Brook University, the 28th International Conference on Game Theory (contributed).
- Technion, The 9th annual conference of the Israeli chapter of the Game Theory Society.
- SDSU (South Dakota State University), Brookings USA (invited).
- GAMES 2016, Maastricht, Netherlands.
- GTM10, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- SING12, Odense, Denmark (contributed).
- 2015. Excellence II, Athens University, Greece (invited).
- 2015. M3ST, Kalamata, Greece (contributed).
Here are some of my slides
- Pricing under demand uncertainty [slides], [slides].
- Commitment games [slides], [slides extended].
- Cournot competition [slides].
And a list of my recent activities
- IMW Summer School, “Equilibria in Financial Markets: General Equilibrium and Game Theoretic Perspectives”, Bielefeld University.
- Fifth EPICENTER Spring Course on Epistemic Game Theory.
- Graduate Course on “Design & Analysis of Algorithms”, by Evangelos Markakis at AUEB. Grade: 9.5/10 (ranked first).
- Coursera: Specialization on Algorithms by T. Roughgarden, Stanford. Grade: 100%.
- Lake Como School of Advanced Studies: Contibuted participation: Summer school in “Game theory and Voting Systems”.
- Koç Üniversitesi: Research Visit at the College of Engineering
- Special account for Research Grans, University of Athens: Stony Brook University.
- Special Account for Research Grants, University of Athens: SING12 (2016).
- 2014–2015 Excellence II, European Social Fund for Research
Research program: ”Optimization of stochastic systems under partial information”