I am a member of AAAI Society, Game Theory Society, Complex Systems Society, AMASES, Hellenic Operations Research Society, Hellenic Economic Chamber, Hellenic Mathematical Society, Alumni Society of the German School of Athens and MENSA Greece.
Here are some of my recent slides about
and some of my less recent slides about
- Pricing under demand uncertainty [slides], [slides].
- Commitment games [slides], [slides extended].
- Cournot competition [slides].
Some of my talks at International Conferences and Workshops
- AAAI-21, 35th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- WINE 2020, The 16th Conference on Web and Internet Economics (online).
- ASSET 2020, Meeting of the Association of Southern European Economic Theorists (virtual)
- CRC 2020, Cryptocurrency Research Conference (online).
- FOCODILE 2020 – 1st International Workshop on Foundations of Consensus and Distributed Computing, part of DisCoTec 2020 (online).
- University of Crete, Economics Department, invited talk.
- Decentralized 2019, The Premier Blockchain Conference in Europe.
- MARBLE2019, First International Conference on Mathematical Research for Blockchain Economy.
- IEEE-ICBC, IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Seoul, South Korea.
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, School of Informatics, Cryptogaphy Group, invited talk.
- CRETE, 18th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics, invited talk.
- CRETE, 17th Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics (invited).
- OLIGO, 6th Workshop in Piraeus.
- MCDA, 12th Multicriteria Decision Aid Meeting.
- Stony Brook University, the 28th International Conference on Game Theory (contributed).
- Technion, The 9th annual conference of the Israeli chapter of the Game Theory Society.
- SDSU (South Dakota State University), Brookings USA (invited).
- GAMES 2016, Maastricht, Netherlands.
- GTM10, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- SING12, Odense, Denmark (contributed).
- 2015. Excellence II, Athens University, Greece (invited).
- 2015. M3ST, Kalamata, Greece (contributed).
My recent activities (and… special thanks for reading all the way to this point 🙂 )
- TCP, International Conference on Mathematical Research for Blockchain Economy, MARBLE 2020.
- San Miniato Summer School on “Random Dynamical Systems and their Perturbations”, September 16-20, 2019.
- IMW Summer School, “Equilibria in Financial Markets: General Equilibrium and Game Theoretic Perspectives”, Bielefeld University.
- Fifth EPICENTER Spring Course on Epistemic Game Theory.
- Graduate Course on “Design & Analysis of Algorithms”, by Evangelos Markakis at AUEB. Grade: 9.5/10 (ranked first).
- Coursera: Specialization on Algorithms by T. Roughgarden, Stanford. Grade: 100%.
- Lake Como School of Advanced Studies: Contibuted participation: Summer school in “Game theory and Voting Systems”.
- Koç Üniversitesi: Research Visit at the College of Engineering
- Special account for Research Grans, University of Athens: Stony Brook University.
- Special Account for Research Grants, University of Athens: SING12 (2016).
- 2014–2015 Excellence II, European Social Fund for Research
Research program: ”Optimization of stochastic systems under partial information”