Hello and welcome to my personal website!
I am a Postdoctoral Researcher at Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD) hosted by Georgios Piliouras. I earned my PhD in Game Theory from the Mathematics Department of Athens University advised by Costis Melolidakis. My interests are in game theory and multi-agent systems, including blockchains and artificial intelligence.
- Spotlight @ NeurIPS-21: Exploration-Exploitation in Multi-Agent Competition: Convergence with Bounded Rationality, G. Piliouras and K. Spendlove.
- Best paper award @ AAAI-21: Exploration-Exploitation in Multiagent Learning: Catastrophe Theory Meets Game Theory, G. Piliouras.
- Best paper award @ IEEE-TEM-20: PREStO: A Systematic Framework for Blockchain Consensus Protocols, D. Reijsbergen, G. Piliouras.
- Best paper award @ Decentralized-20: Do Cryptocurrency Prices Camouflage Latent Economic Effects?, C. Koki, G. Piliouras.
- Best paper award @ IEEE-ICBC-19: Weighted Voting on Blockchains: Improving Consensus in Proof of Stake Protocols, D. Reijsbergen, G. Piliouras.
- Best paper award @ MARBLE-19: Oceanic Games: Centralization Risks and Incentives in Blockchain Mining, N. Leonardos, G. Piliouras.
- @ IEEE-Blockchain-21, Transaction Fees on a Honeymoon: Ethereum’s EIP-1559 One Month Later, D. Reijsbergen, B. Monnot, et. al.
- @ AFT-21, Dynamical Analysis of the EIP-1559 Ethereum Fee Market, S. Leonardos, B. Monnot, D. Reijsbergen, S. Skoulakis & G. Piliouras.
- @ WINE-20, Ethereum’s Transaction Fee Reform in EIP 1559, B. Monnot, Q. Z. Hum, C.S. M. Koh, S. Leonardos & G. Piliouras.
- @ IEEE-ICBC-19, Incentives in Ethereum’s Hybrid Casper Protocol,V. Buterin, D. Reijsbergen, S. Leonardos and G. Piliouras.
- @ SAGT 2022: I am delighted to join as a PC member.
- YouTube video of our AAAI talk by the State-of-the-Art AI Research channel.
- @ MARBLE 2022: I am delighted to be TCP co-chair together with Elise Alfieri.
- @ ICDCS 2022: I am delighted to join as a PC member.
- @ IEEE Blockchain-2021: a new paper on Ethereum’s EIP-1559.
- @ Research in International Business and Finance: Predictability of Cryptocurrencies via Bayesian Hidden Markov Models, C. Koki, G. Piliouras.
- Talk @ ACM AFT-21: on our new paper about Ethereum’s EIP-1559.
- @ ICML Workshop on RL: poster on the Convergence of Policy Gradient in Markov Potential Games, W. Overman, I. Panageas, G. Piliouras.
- @ arXiv: From Griefing to Stability in Blockchain Mining Economies, Y.K. Cheung, S. Sridhar, G. Piliouras.
- @ FOCODILE: contributed talk on our paper on EIP 1559 on June 18, 2021.
- @ Economics Letters: Partial Passive Ownership Holdings, Licensing and Taxation, E. Petrakis, P. Skartados, G. Stamatopoulos.
- Talk @ IJCAI-21: Learning in Markets, Y.K. Cheung, G. Piliouras.
- @ Athens University of Economics and Business: talk on game theory and blockchains invited by E. Markakis on April 15, 2021.
- Media coverage for our @ AAAI paper: [1,2,3,4].
- Talk @ AAAI-21: on February 4, 2021, I will be presenting our [paper] on exploration – exploitation in multi-agent learning.
- @ Annals of Operations Research: Monopoly Pricing in Vertical Markets with Demand Uncertainty, C. Melolidakis, C. Koki.
- @ AtheCrypt2021: I am delighted to be invited to give talk on our [paper] on EIP 1559 on January 16, 2021.
- @ European Journal of Operations Research: Strategic Customer Behavior, Y. Dimitrakopoulos, A. Economou.
- @ WINE-20: contributed talks on our working papers at the Workshop on Blockchain and Game Theory.
- Media coverage for our @ IEEE-ICBC paper: .
- @ Ethereum: check out our new [paper] on Incentives in Ethereum’s Hybrid Casper Protocol, V. Buterin, D. Reijsbergen, G. Piliouras.
- Media coverage for our @ MARBLE paper: [1,2].