Hello and welcome to my personal website!
I am a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the ESD Pillar of Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD), where I am advised by Georgios Piliouras. Before coming to Singapore, I earned my PhD in Game Theory (Operations Research) from the Mathematics Department of Athens University where I was advised by Costis Melolidakis.
My research interests are in Game Theory, Operations Research, and Multiagent Systems, including Blockchains and Artificial Intelligence.
- @ ACM AFT-21: accepted [paper] on Ethereum’s Improvement Proposal (EIP) 1559.
- Best Paper Award @ IEEE-TEM for our [paper] “PREStO: A Systematic Framework for Blockchain Consensus Protocols”.
- @ ICML Workshop on RL: we will present our new [paper] on the Convergence of Policy Gradient in Markov Potential Games.
- Check out our new [paper] on Exploration-Exploitation in Multiagent Competition.
- Check out our new [paper] on Griefing and Stability in Blockchain Mining Economies.
- Contributed talk @ FOCODILE: On June 18, 2021, I will be talking about our [paper] on EIP 1559.
- @ Economics Letters: accepted [paper] on Partial Passive Ownership Holdings, Licensing and Taxation.
- @ IJCAI-21: accepted [paper] on learning dynamics in decentralized production economies.
- Invited talk: On April 15, 2021, I will be talking about game theory and blockchains @ the Athens University of Economics and Business, hosted by Evangelos Markakis.
- Best Paper Award @ AAAI-21 for our [paper] “Exploration-Exploitation in Multiagent Learning: Catastrophe Theory Meets Game Theory” with Georgios Piliouras.
- Contributed talk @ AAAI-21. On February 4, 2021, I will be presenting our [paper] on exploration – exploitation in multi-agent learning.
- @ Annals of Operations Research: accepted [paper] on monopoly pricing in vertical markets with demand uncertainty.
- Invited talk @ AtheCrypt2021: On January 16, 2021, I will be talking about our [paper] on EIP 1559.
- @ European Journal of Operations Research: accepted [paper] on strategic customer behavior in a queueing system with alternating information structure.
- Contributed talks @ WINE: On December 11, 2020, we will be presenting two of our working papers @ the WINE Workshop on Blockchain and Game Theory [link].
- Best paper award @ Decentralized 2019 for our [paper] “Do Cryptocurrency Prices Camouflage Latent Economic Effects”.
- Best paper award @ IEEE-ICBC for our [paper] “Weighted Voting on the Blockchain: Improving Consensus in Proof of Stake Protocols”.
- Best paper award @ MARBLE for our [paper] “Oceanic Games: Centralization Risks and Incentives in Blockchain Mining”.
- @ Ethereum: check out our new [paper] on “Incentives in Ethereum’s Hybrid Casper Protocol” .